Next sessions : From 02 to 04 October 2023
Duration: 21h over 3 days
First and foremost, this is a serious training programme developed and implemented over several years. The aim of this course is to help interior designers and architects gain a better understanding of their profession and adapt their commercial strategies.
Through a clear guideline and a constructive exchange of views, you will gain a better understanding of this rich and complex job. This training course covers the essential points of the job and is divided into 3 phases.
The main objective is to give you personal, practical feedback on the job and to help you gain a better understanding of your business.
During this course, I’ll be passing on a lot of information that will be useful to you if you’re just starting out and also if you’ve been in business for several years but want to expand your knowledge and increase your business.
You’ll come away from this course re-boosted, with lots of things you can put in place straight away, and for several years to come.
A – THE DECORATION MARKET
1. Definition / 2. The different players / 3. How to get in, make a name for yourself and gain recognition
B – THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SERVICE
1. Visits for advice / PRACTICAL CASE / 2. The complete decorating project: the different phases / 3 The decorating diary: an intermediate solution / 4 Quality site supervision
C – HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN?
1. which networks to work with / 2. focus on instagram / 3. the website
D – HOW CAN YOU WORK ON YOUR IMAGE?
1. Asserting your style / 2. The importance of visuals for beautiful projects
E – HOW CAN YOU FIND INSPIRATION ON A DAILY BASIS?
1. Essential books / 2. Sources of inspiration / 3. How can we incorporate them into our projects?
F – HOW TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE?
1. Networks of craftsmen / 2. Networks of suppliers / 3. Networks of collaborators
G – CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
1. The various exchanges from the first call to the photo shoot / 2. Relationship management
A – HOW DO WE DEFINE OUR DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES?
1. Long-term objectives / 2. Medium-term objectives / 3. Short-term objectives
CASE STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF YOUR OBJECTIVES
B – HOW DO WE SET OUR FEES?
1. Fees: for advisory visits, the complete project, the decorating booklet, etc.
C – COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS
1. The estimate / 2. The invoice
D – IMPROVING PROFITABILITY
1. Planning management / 2. Essential samples / 3. Organisational tools / 4. Computer equipment / 5. Choosing your projects
E – TIME FOR DISCUSSION
1. questions and answers
E – HOW TO DIVERSIFY YOUR SOURCES OF INCOME
F – MANAGING SLACK PERIODS
1. Staying positive / 2. Actions to take
G – DISCUSSION: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
A – CREATION SUPPORT TOOLS
1. The different sketching phases / 2. Essential CAD software
B – EXPLANATION OF THE DOCUMENTS MAKING UP THE CLIENT FILE
Feedback from trainees
Business registration number: 84691492869 - Siret: 82441738000048 - APE Code: 7410Z - INTRACOM VAT: FR84824417380